Lamb Koftas with Salad
- 1/2 finely diced sweet red pepper
- 700g lamb mince
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp sumac
- 5g flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- himalayan salt and black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 60g baby spinach
- 30g chopped radishes
- 100g double cream yoghurt
- 20g pistachio nuts
- 4 low-carb cauli wraps, toasted
- red onion and sweet pepper salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
2. Place the sweet pepper, mince, spices and parsley in a bowl, season well and mix to combine. Roll mixture into sausage shapes and pack onto kebab sticks.
3. Place on a greased oven tray and bake for 10 minutes. Heat a griddle pan, remove koftas from the oven and finish off by browning on all sides on the griddle. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. To serve: Serve koftas warm with baby spinach, radish, yoghurt, pistachio nuts, toasted cauli wraps and a bowl of onion and sweet pepper salsa.
- Serves 4