Chocolate Coconut Pudding
|1 cup coconut milk|
|2 jumbo eggs|
|60g melted butter|
|2 tbsp butter|
|100g ground almonds|
|2 tbsp cocoa powder|
|100g 80% dark chocolate|
|toasted coconut flakes|
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Grease four 1 cup-capacity ramekins.
- In a jug, whisk together 1/2 cup of coconut milk, eggs and 60g of melted butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl, add the wet ingredients, stir to combine and pour the mixture into the ramekins.
- For the sauce: Place the 1/2 cup coconut milk, 100g of 80% dark chocolate and 2 tbsp butter in a small pot and melt over low heat. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the batter in the ramekins, place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- To serve: Serve puddings warm, with coconut cream, and garnish with coconut flakes.
- Remember: This is an occasional treat and should be enjoyed that way once in a while.