|200g cream cheese|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|6 eggs, seperated|
|220g coconut flour, lightly toasted|
|pinch Himalayan salt|
|1 tbsp baking powder|
|1 cup chilled coconut cream|
|25g desiccated coconut, toasted|
- Preheat oven to 170˚C and line 3 x 20cm cake tins with baking paper.
- Whisk together cream cheese, egg yolks, xylitol and vanilla. Fold through coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk the egg whites to stiff peak stage and fold through the coconut mixture. Pour into prepared tins and bake for 20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Layer the cakes with whipped coconut cream, strawberries and a little sprinkling of coconut.
- To serve: Place onto a serving platter and top with toasted coconut and fresh raspberries.