Coffee Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Icing
|½ cup coconut oil, melted|
|2 jumbo eggs|
|1½ cups chopped, cooked pumpkin|
|2½ tsp instant green coffee powder (we used 2 sachets Skinny Green coffee)|
|30g coconut flour|
|1 tbsp psyllium husk powder|
|2 tsp baking powder|
|1 tbsp cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting|
|pinch of himalayan salt|
|For the icing:|
|100g cream cheese, softened|
|1¼ tsp instant green coffee powder (we used 1 sachet Skinny Green coffee), dissolved in a little water|
- Preheat the oven to 170ºC. Line a muffin tin with paper cups. Blitz the coconut oil, eggs and pumpkin in a food processor until it is smooth.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl, stir in the egg mixture and mix well.
- Spoon into the paper cups, bake for 25–30 minutes until firm, remove and allow to cool completely before icing.
- For the icing: Whisk all the ingredients until smooth, then ice the cooled cupcakes.
- To serve: Serve dusted with extra cocoa powder.