Homemade Choc-Nut spread
|30g cacao powder|
|60g melted coconut oil|
|40g coconut milk|
- Set your oven to 250 degrees. Place your raw hazelnuts onto an oven tray and roast for 10 minutes or until the skin starts to peel away from the nuts.
- Take them out and, while the nuts are still warm, peel off the skin.
- Place in a food processor/blender and blend till the nuts reach a powdery consistency.
- Add in your cacao, coconut oil, coconut milk and xylitol and blend till smooth.
- Spoon it out and store it in an air tight jar.