Olive and anchovy stuffed chicken Breasts with caper Butter
For more delicious recipes buy Volume 1 here
|50g anchovy fillets|
|4 chicken breasts|
|100g black olives|
|2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|105ml jar capers|
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In a bowl, combine olives, anchovies, garlic, ricotta and half the parsley. Season well.
- Using a sharp knife, halve each chicken breast horizontally to make 8 thin fillets. Bash each one lightly with a rolling pin, then season.
- Place a spoonful of the ricotta mixture on the short end of each piece of chicken, then roll up to encase the filling. Transfer to a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the caper butter: In a bowl, combine softened butter, drained capers, lemon zest and remaining parsley; season well with black pepper. Heat caper butter over medium heat until it melts and begins to brown.
- To serve: Pour the melted butter over chicken.