For more delicious recipes buy Volume 7 here
|1 red chilli|
|1 tbsp melted coconut oil|
|800g fillet sustainably caught yellowtail|
|40g toasted sesame seeds|
|3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil|
|1 green chilli|
|10g chopped fresh coriander|
|1 crushed garlic clove|
|zest and juice of 1 lime|
|600g chargrilled courgettes and peppers, to serve|
- For the marinade: Place the 3 crushed garlic cloves, the lime juice, the finely sliced red chilli and the melted coconut oil in a large dish, add the fish and coat on all sides. Leave to marinate for 30 – 45 minutes.
- For the crust: Place the sesame seeds and an optinal 20g of black sesame seeds and seasoning on a plate and roll the marinated fish in the seeds until well coated on all sides.
- Preheat oven to 160ºC. Place yellowtail in a roasting tin and roast for 15 – 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- For the dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, the seeded and chopped green chilli, the garlic clove, the chopped coriander and the lime juice and zest and season to taste.
- To serve: Serve fish warm with chargrilled vegetables, garnished with fresh herbs and with dressing on the side.